1. data quality and fullfilness
2. availability and usage
3. safeness and security
4. low data labour input
- managers were able to give up individual files from the enterprise data;
- all incoming documents are generated and stored in a single electronic database
- valid and reliable data, with the necessary degree of detail and completeness;
- all major processes leave traces in the database to monitor and review the effectiveness of, for example, CRM-communications vendors and customers;
- data have a history of changes, for example, the dynamics of prices of materials procurement and sales;
- data controlled in the process of entry, establishment and use of;
- all records and documents are based on information from a centralized company database, taking advantage of group work;
- orders and customer complaints are entered into the system of their own employees through the Internet;
- for the interaction of customers and vendors, for example, the coordination of activities offered on the market, used to work with data over the Internet;
- programs of the generated reports, forecasts and budgets, procurement documents;
- common database is automatically copied to the enterprise archive media;
- administrators control user access to data;
- system monitors the data at their input and use;
- the system detects unauthorized access attempts;
- programs in an automated form blank;
- regulatory guides, costs and prices of products;
- operational budgets;
- sales orders, manufacturing and purchases;
- warehouse bills, inventory reports and other;
- system allows to automate;
- current business process dispatching and automation;
- budget and period result evaluation;
We suggest you use our services and products for bringing your information systems to meet these conditions for their effective work.
LEVELS OF THE EFFECTIVENESS OF SUPPORT FOR BUSINESS PROCESSES:
- utilitarian level - the organization has managed to put into practice their activity any information system, such as, IntraNav, B2B WebNav etc.
At this level, to deploy solution enables companies to implement the required functionality.
- level of utility - the organization has developed a new implementation or realigned pursuant to the previous features, such as budget management or realigned established taking orders from their customers.
At this level of complexity and reduces the complexity of business processes, increase quality and efficiency of information.
- the level of success - the organization as a result of the transformations achieved growth rates, increasing profits and company value.
It is this level of performance is the goal of implementing an information system in general and in particular our solutions.